Sunday, March 26, 2017

Video Editing Software

      Now that sound is covered, my focus shifted towards the main component of the film, the visual component. Now in the quest for a video editing software, I was pretty much given three options. I could go with the typical iMovie, I could use Sonyvegas which I already had from a previous project, or I could go find another software online. First, I wanted to check out the prospects of a new software so I headed to google searching for awesome new editing softwares. I found some from Movavi and Adobe.

      After further research, I found that the best software for the price was the SOnyVegas software I already had. So with this in mind, I continued onto research to youtube video tutroials on how to use Sonyvegas effectively because although I have used the software before I would not consider myself proficient with it. I came across this video that helped me.

No comments:

Post a Comment