Sunday, March 26, 2017

Looking for Sound Mixing Software

     In preparation for shooting the actual clips of our film, I figured I would begin to attempt to find a good and free sound mixing software. After the lessons in class, I've realized how important good sound is and I realize I will probably want to capture certain sounds externally and include them within the film. This non diegetic sound will add another layer to the shots.

      So, I began looking by looking free sound mixing software. I then came across NCH software for sound. It seemed like it would do but I wanted to make sure so I took a look at some video reviews of it from YouTube and it seems to have solid reviews overall with creators feeling pleased with the product. I will be downloading this and implementing it in my production process.

No comments:

Post a Comment