Sunday, March 12, 2017

Deciding What to Create

       I opened up my work on this project by going to Mrs. Stoklosa's website and finding a link to a film media resources page on Pinterest. I know I wanted to create a film opening but I was not sure exactly what this film opening would be about. My goal was to find something that could point me in the right direction. I came across a post titled "Seven Steps to the Perfect Story". Through reading this post, I found that my film opening should introduce a problem as the story of any good film should be overcoming a problem. I also remembered that in our class PowerPoint, one of the main aspects of a film opening for a suspense/thriller movie was to allude conflict. With this in mind and along with the fact that this is my favorite genre I figured, why not center my piece around a conflict and create a thriller?
     
       So, at this point I have decided I want to create a film opening to a thriller movie. I will now focus on trying to lay out my planning for my film opening using this post. First, understand story, got that. Second, choose your plot. I already have plans for this one and it involves having a two protagonists getting saving themselves from a dangerous felon. This by no means will be the final story line, it was simply the first thing to pop up in my head and I will continue to explore possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment