Sunday, April 2, 2017

Reflecting on Process

        Considering we are nearing the end of the process of creating a film opening, I thought it would be appropriate to reflect on the work that we have accomplished and the respect I now have for filmmakers. Keep in mind this is before filming and editing, just the planning and researching has been completed and still, I fell drained from all the work that I have put into just a simple two minute film opening. It has helped me understand the amount of time that real directors and film makers have to go through.

        This has changed the way I view movies and the people who produce them, it is not an easy process. This journey has been humbling thus far and I look forward to seeing the fruits of my labor. The next time I go to the movies, I will not be complaining about the prices of the tickets that I used to consider too high.

No comments:

Post a Comment