Sunday, April 2, 2017

Figuring out Production Equipment

      In preparation to filming, we have began to compile a list of the things we will need for shooting. Number one is the camera and we cannot decide whether we should use our iphones or the Cannon EOS that I have. After careful consideration we decided we would use our iphones for convenience. Number two, we will need some lighting and I have flood lights that can be altered and used for lighting. Number three, we will need a computer to edit on and for that, we can use my Mac.
     
        Along with this, we will also need actors for the film and for that role we can use my neighbors Pablo and Nicole who both have a background in drama. Most filming of course will be going down at the park with some secondary shots taking place in a few other places. At this point, we are prepared for filming and all we must do is plan exactly which shots we will use and in what order, my partner and I could not be more excited to finally start.

No comments:

Post a Comment