Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Producing Vengeance

        Shooting went very well and we were able to use some of our friends to help us by acting as the cast of our film. We also used my partner's high beam lights to light the dark park and we ended up using my parents camera to shoot. I played the bully and my partner played the part of the victim of the bullying, Miguel. After finishing shooting we immediately came up with the name vengeance as it is the perfect fit for our film opening. 

         In the editing process, we used imovie and got certain pieces of copyright free music to incorporate into the film. My partner also used his piano along with his extensive musical ability to create awesome exclusive sounds that we incorporated as well. After all this we came out with a great product that I think people will really enjoy. We will be posting it on YouTube. 

No comments:

Post a Comment